Are you interested in spending a few weeks at a TUM partner university in order to gain international experience or to prepare for a planned stay abroad? Join an international summer school! These short stays enable you to get a first taste of everyday life at the partner university.
How it works
The offer is aimed at TUM students from all disciplines. You will find more information on the websites of your university of choice, as TUM does not centrally coordinate participation in summer schools abroad.
Therefore, please contact your requested host institution in case of questions regarding a particular summer school or application procedures.
Record in the diploma supplement
You can have your stay abroad included in your diploma supplement, provided you have received ECTS credits for your course. This requires the completion of the following steps:
- Registration of your stay abroad organized by yourself
- Submission of the printed and signed online form together with a Confirmation of Stay confirming the duration of your stay and explaining the content of your mobility to the International Affairs Delegate of your TUM school or department. The Confirmation of Stay should include:
- Duration of your stay
- Name, town Country of the host institution
- Signature and function of the person responsible, stamp of the institution
- Content of your stay (traineeship reference, transcript of records, ECTS certificate, etc.)
- If applicable, approval of the stay abroad by the International Affairs Delegate. Please forward the signed and approved online form to the TUM Global & Alumni Office.
- The Global & Alumni Office will arrange for the automatic inclusion of the details of your stay in your diploma supplement (Please note: Mobilities reported to the Global & Alumni Office before July will be included in the diploma supplement from October onwards.