Contact and Advising

The TUM Global & Alumni Office (TUM G&A) is responsible for managing the international academic relationships of TUM – whether that be exchange opportunities abroad, partner universities and existing cooperations or offering support to international exchange students at TUM. The TUM G&A team will be happy to assist you at any time or refer you to the right contact for your concerns.

Are you a TUM student and would like to study abroad for a while?

Your first points of contact are the International Affairs Delegates of each department or School. The International Affairs Delegates can also give you advice on exchange opportunities abroad in Europe. For questions regarding exchange programs – especially outside Europe – and grants, please contact our Student Mobility Outgoing team.

Are you an international student who would like to study at TUM?

Our Student Mobility Incoming team will be pleased to help any exchange students taking part in an exchange program (e.g. Erasmus+, TUMexchange) or studying at TUM within the scope of a bilateral university agreement. All other international students, please contact the TUM Center for Study and Teaching (CST).

Contact for students seeking a B.A. or M.A. degree at TUM

You want to get your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at TUM? Please contact General Student Advising.