Erasmus+ (2014-2020), the EU program for education, training, youth and sport, not only fosters individual mobility, but also partnerships and cooperation projects in higher education involving institutions within Europe and beyond. These Erasmus+ actions support the internationalization of the participating institutions, enhance the quality of teaching and learning and foster ties between the universities involved and with actors in the economy and society. Examples of successful Erasmus+ cooperation projects coordinated by TUM:
- Strategic Partnership „European Venture Program“ (EVP)
- Strategic Partnership „Mobilizing Agro-Food Expertise" (MAFE)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Cartography
- Strategic Partnership „Training Farmers for sustainable succession processes (Framsuccess)"
- Strategic Partnership „AgrisSkills: Innovative Skills Transfer for the Development of Agricultural Entrepreneurs"
- Strategic Partnership „U-GAIN: Urban GArdens for the social INtegration of migrants"