Through a joint course catalogue, students of the EuroTeQ partners have the opportunity to attend virtual courses at the partner universities. TUM students can take courses at DTU, TU/e, L'X, TalTech and CTU – and also at TUM itself.
How it works
- Get comprehensive information about the courses and their respective requirements in the course catalogue
- Apply via the online application portal (one application per course)
- Nomination for the chosen course at the partner university through TUM
- Selection and further information by the partner university
- Participation in the virtual course
- After completion of the virtual course, receipt of a certificate of achievement from the partner university. If applicable, you will also receive an entry in the Diploma Supplement
Requirements for participation
To apply for a virtual EuroTeQ course, the following requirements must be met:
- Enrollment at TUM
- Fulfillment of the respective participation requirements, see course descriptions
- Sufficient knowledge of the teaching language
1. Course selection
- On the EuroTeQ course catalogue website you will find a list of all courses offered.
- Check the course descriptions for participation requirements. Some courses require subject-specific knowledge, other courses are only accessible to students of higher semesters.
- Select a maximum of three courses.
- The course language is English.
2. Online application
Apply online between for a virtual course in the EuroTeQ Engineering University network. You can apply for a maximum of three courses. You must fill out a separate application form completely for each course you choose.
Use your TUM e-mail address containing your first and last name to register in the online applicant portal (email@example.com). Do not use the e-mail address with your TUM identifier (e.g. ga99xyz). Register only once with a single e-mail address. If you are already registered in MoveON, you can use this log-in data.
The following documents must be uploaded as part of the application form:
- Copy of ID or passport
- Language certificates
- Academic transcripts from the last two semesters
3. Placement allocation by the coordinators at the partner universities
After the application deadline, we will forward your data to the coordinators of the respective partner university. You will receive further information on the implementation of your virtual mobility from the partner university.
Acceptances and rejections will be announced by the coordinators of the partners. The time of acceptance or rejection depends on the respective coordinators. You will receive further information on the implementation of your virtual mobility from the partner university.
- TUM students are considered outgoing students in the context of the joint EuroTeQ course offering and therefore please proceed as described above.
- Your application is binding! Therefore, only apply if you are sure that you can participate in the selected course. Clarify in advance whether participation in the virtual course fits into the curriculum of your degree program regarding your time schedule.