Summer schools at international partner universities
Are you interested in spending a few weeks at a TUM partner university in order to gain international experience or to prepare for a planned stay abroad? Join an international summer school! These short stays enable you to get a first taste of everyday life at the partner university.
The offer is aimed at TUM students from all disciplines.
How it works
- Go to our online database and choose the option Short Courses in the drop-down list Program
- You will get a selection of current summer schools at our partner universities. For more summer schools, please check the website of your favorite partner university.
- Should you have further questions about the summer school program and the application modalities, please contact the coordinator at the relevant partner university directly.
Record in the diploma supplement
You can have your stay abroad included in your diploma supplement, provided you have received ECTS credits for your course. This requires the completion of the following steps:
- Registration of your stay abroad organized by yourself
- Submission of the printed and signed online form together with a Confirmation of Stay confirming the duration of your stay and explaining the content of your mobility to the International Affairs Delegate of your TUM school or department. The Confirmation of Stay should include:
- Duration of your stay
- Name, town Country of the host institution
- Signature and function of the person responsible, stamp of the institution
- Content of your stay (traineeship reference, transcript of records, ECTS certificate, etc.)
- If applicable, approval of the stay abroad by the International Affairs Delegate. Please forward the signed and approved online form to the International Center.
- The International Center will arrange for the automatic inclusion of the details of your stay in your diploma supplement (Please note: Mobilities reported to the International Center before July will be included in the diploma supplement from October onwards.